Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Costumer Service

The best costumer service I have had was at a store called Anthropologie. It’s a retail store located at The District in Green Valley Ranch. Although I wasn’t shopping for anyone special, I was returning a couple items for my mother and they were so kind and generous to give me cash in return. Usually stores as big as they are, might want to interrogate me or expect for the person who bought these items in the first place to be there with me, but not these ladies! Another plus was their personal appearance; shows that they took time getting ready for their job. Anthropologie has a nice aroma and looks extremely clean as well, so that’s another reason why we’re continuously shopping there. It really does show how much they care about there customers and shows overall passion for their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment