Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

I was born a photographer, plain and simple. Ever since I could remember I have always been so interested in finding different ways to express my emotions. The last five years, photography has been my gateway to that. Being where I am now, my future has become so clear in such a short amount of time. I never thought of myself as confident or even as a college student who would one day stand next to there work and say, “Yes, I took this photo. And I’m so proud of it.” but I know that day is coming up soon and I'm already preparing myself. That’s why I’m so grateful for the opportunities that have been given to me. I’m lucky enough to have my family behind me supporting every one of my decisions, which is why I’m here in the first place. They have had faith in me since day one, and someday soon I hope to repay them for everything they have done for me. I also plan to open my own business for a friend of mine who has passed away, in her memory. Overall, I want to do something no one else has and I want to have the determination and tools to be able to. Being here, in this moment, at this point in my life I know I will have them. My full name is Alexsandra, and every day that passes I’m getting better at being myself and accepting the changes that are happening around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment