Saturday, March 9, 2013

Objectives

"Under the strategic plan, the major functional departments, operations, information systems, human resources, and others -- must work together to accomplish strategic objectives." (Pg. 61)

Overall, my objective for The Vault is to build a friendly environment for artists and anyone wanting to take a step towards a healthier life. Because one thing I've learned is that when I'm eating right and I'm surrounded by people who have passions related to mine, I'm genuinely happy and truly inspired. That's what I want most out of my business: To bring happiness, and open new chapters. When customers walk in I don't want them to feel discouraged by the prices on the menu, or the photographs on the wall, I want them to feel like they're at home. "The Vault, to be a part of something much bigger than you and I."

"Once the unit's objectives are set, marketing's tasks is to help carry them out profitably." (Pg. 47)

No comments:

Post a Comment