Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 8 BOC: Progress on my final project --





The progress I have made so far is finding a great location that my business can be established at, having a solid and great idea for how I'm going to make my money, and last but not least..named my restaurant. I'm going to be named it "The Vault", which is a synonym from the word "Gallery". See my "Pitch" for more information. 


So instead of following my other idea with the coffee shop, I am going to be creating my own restaurant. All my food will be freshly prepared daily and have a vegetarian menu and gluten free options as well. My menu will have everything from all-american style food to salads and soups (just made light) along with a famous dish. My decor on the inside and outside of the building will be eco friendly but still will manage to keep a mod and sophisticated look. I will accomplish making more money by having my own gallery throughout the restaurant. Framed prints of portraits, and landscapes. Depending on how big and what the photo is, my prices could range anywhere from $40-$150. I will also be having a close friend of mine (photographer) walk around to each table and take a group, family, or couple shot and at a later time they would be able to purchase their photo if they wanted to. The location I found used to be an old steakhouse at the intersection of Eastern and Tropicana. Includes a full kitchen and seating arrangements. Although I don’t enjoy the colors on the outside of the building, that’ll have change to becoming all black, will wipe spray paint for the name.

Address: 4901 S Eastern, Las Vegas, NV 89119 


No comments:

Post a Comment