Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 9 EOC: Three great mission statements (in my opinion)

The first mission statement I enjoyed reading was Bree's. Right away I'm aware of what type of business she is creating and what kind of energy and people will be attending her establishment. I like the fact that it's an all women's bar and it's a place where no one will feel insecure. Her bar sounds exciting and fun, and I love that. The second mission statement that caught my attention right away was Jose's world football house. I like his idea because it's a unique one and although I have nearly to no interest in sports whatsoever, his business sounds intriguing. His statement overall may not be that long but the way he also included a description of his business, a slogan, and a definition of the word "Mission Statement" which made it that much better and well thought out.  The last statement I looked at was Monet's. I adore the way she writes and I can tell there's some type of passion behind her words and at that moment anyone could tell who her target market is. There's only been a few great teenage clubs in Las Vegas and in all honesty, if her idea were to go any further, her establishment would be at the top places where I would want to visit. I also like how long her statement was, she wanted to make sure we all understood her vision, which is very important. 

All of these include most of the same material, but something in each post makes them stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment