Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 10 EOC: Promotion without discounting

(http://www.pdco.com/node/88591) <--- Where I got my information at (mixed with my own ideas)

When it comes to promoting my business I am so glad to be a part of the technology generation. The last few years, Facebook has become the ultimate way to connect with others around us. So by making a profile for "The Vault" I will begin there by advertising and building up my restauraunt clientele. And every somebody would be a nobody without the famous Twitter! I will be tweeting my business's opening date and sneak peaks to our foods and beverages (along with specials during the holidays). And for those who are using Twitter to follow me I will also be promoting our Instagram Winner of the Week, this is how it works: "For every person who comes out to eat at The Vault and takes a photo of their experience (that is the most exciting and unique), I will be printing a 8x8 of that person's photo and it will be by the main entrance for that week (along with their name and where they're originally from)." To bring even more customers in without using Social Media, I plan on fundraising and spreading the word in my community as well. Consumer studies have shown that consumers will support restaurants that support the local community. It's all about the people and what they want most.

No comments:

Post a Comment